The best alternative for extra curricular learning environment, museums stand for a second school for the teachers. For teachers who aim informative and enjoyable museum visits for their students, our museum prepeares seminars about getting to know the museum and using it efficiently.
In the seminar following questions can find answers;
- How should a museum visit be planned?
- Which age range is suitable for museum visits?
- Which lessons are suitable to carry out linked studies?
- Which achievements can be provided to the students?
- Which activities are suitable for the students?
For detailed information, you can contact Ayşe Bağırıcıoğlu at (0312) 309 68 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org